Sunday, July 6, 2008

Veoh is my homeboy

I've been rather busy this past weekend. Haven't watched too many new shows, but managed to start watching Allison and Lillia as well as Vampire Knight.

O. Ma. Lawd.

Vampire Knight is my new late night lovah. It is one of the best shows I have watched in the past couple months. Not sure what it is about the story line that has caught my attention, but before I knew it, I had sat through 8 straight consecutive episodes of it. >.<

I'm working on keeping track of the unlicenced anime I'm watching by uploading them onto Veoh. Rah rah rah Veoh! Veoh has to be one of my favourite video sites because you can both watch AND download. How superb is that?

Sometimes I have a bit of trouble uploading the videos I want to only because I have an mvk version on my computer and when I upload it, it shows up on veoh without the subtitles :( Not sure how to convert it with the subtitles so I have to find a downloadable .avi version or something similar. Ah well.

You can find the videos I'm watching available on my veoh on the right hand tool bar list of "what I'm watching. Easy as pie.

I hope you'll all follow along with me. ^.^

No comments: