Thursday, July 3, 2008

Stike Witches and Sekirei: WOW Fanservice Galore

I'm trying my best to catch up on all the anime I'm oh so far behind on. -_- To help me do so, I started watching the newly released anime; Strike Witches and Sekirei.

...Wow.

Sekirei wasn't too bad. It was enjoyable even.
Minato is a struggling 19 year old failing his second attempt at entering university and feeling pretty bad about it.
By some strange twist of fate he bumps into (more like crashes into) Musubi, a Sekirei; a female warrior in a secret battle against other sekirei to become "God". The only thing is she still needs an Ashikabi to give her wings, a human with special traits able to partner with sekirei. Well wouldn't you know it, her ashikabi turns out to be Minato.


It looks like it's going to be a cute, funny, and romantic anime, something I'll be keeping track of. (even if Musubi's breasts are insanely abnormally large. @_@..)

Now onto Strike Witches..
First, let's examine this picture, shall we?

hmmm..

how many of the characters look like they're wearing pants?
About three I would say.
Can you guess what the other girls are wearing?
No, not boy shorts. Nope, not a skort either.
They're wearing panties. Underwear. Skivies, called by some.
Not only are most of the characters of this show dressed in panties, but they show it off like no tomorrow. I swear your could see the poor girl's vulva in one shot. >.<
Nevertheless, I'll still be continuing to watch Strike Witches, if not in hopes for more pants, at least to solve the mystery behind yoshika's Fathers disappearance.. >_>

Check out Strike Witches and Sekirei and tell me what you think!

No comments: