Friday, June 27, 2008

Addicting from afar (away from home)

Hello everyone. My name is Amy and I'm an anime addict.

While scanning the MAL news feed (as is starting to become a routine happening for me) I came across an up and coming anime that caught my eye. Heart no Kuni no Alice, the romance adventure game, is being brought into the wide wonderful world of anime. The animated series of Heart no Kuni no Alice will begin airing in November of this year. I, personally, have always enjoyed Lewis Carroll's enchanting story of Alice in Wonderland (aside from the large caterpillar who always gave me mini scare attacks) and even though I am a bit of a tom boy, do enjoy my share of love and romance. I for one will be giving this series a shot in hopes I don't get disappointed. A bit like love itself, eh? Making a leap and putting your hopes into someone else's hands. XD Don't let me down HnKnA! There's nothing like the wrath of a woman once scorned.

No comments: